Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I apply for a liquor license?
First submit an application to the Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board. Once the application is received at City Hall, then contact the City Clerk's office at 251-981-6806 for placement on the agenda for City Council approval.
- When is the next municipal election?
The next city election will be in 2025. Find more information on the Municipal Election Information page.
- How can I find out what's on the agenda?
The agenda is posted on the City of Orange Beach's Council Agendas and Minutes page by 5 pm on Friday before the Council meeting.
- How can I get a copy of City Council resolutions, ordinances, minutes, and/or agreements?
Complete a Request for Inspection and/or Copying of Records form and email it to the City Clerk's office (email City Clerk) or fax 251-981-1442. Electronic documents are free. Printed documents are $1 per page.
- How can I serve on a City board or committee?
For information about serving on a board or committee for the city, call the City Clerk's office at 251-981-6806.
- When and where are the City Council meetings held?
The City Council meets the first and third Tuesday of each month at 5 pm in Council Chambers located at 4099 Orange Beach Boulevard in Orange Beach, and is open to the public.
Council meetings start at 5 pm, followed by the Committee of the Whole meetings.
- When will the agenda be posted?
The agenda for the City Council meetings is available the Friday before the Council meeting.
- Who do I contact about speaking at a City Council meeting?
Contact the City Administrator or City Clerk's Office at 251-981-6979 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday, to speak to someone about speaking at a City Council meeting.