The building that houses the Orange Beach Indian and Sea Museum was originally built in 1910 as a schoolhouse. It has served as a museum since 1995 and was moved to its present location in 1999.
The Orange Beach Indian and Sea Museum houses local artifacts and memorabilia relating to our Native American and fishing heritage. Families of early fishermen have donated supplies and collectibles that make us mindful of the challenges and achievements in the early days of our fishing industry.
25805 John Snook Drive Behind City Hall Complex, on Highway 161
Admission is free
The facility is handicap accessible with ramps and handrails
Plenty of parking
Public restrooms are available on site
Souvenir postcards are available for purchase
Group Tours (five or more) may be booked at other times by making reservations. Please call 251-981-8545 to make reservations