WEATHER UPDATE FOR CITY OF ORANGE BEACH
General weather info updated on October 18, 2021
No severe weather to report
Monday through Friday:
-Partly to mostly sunny skies through Friday and into the weekend.
- Clouds will increase a bit Tuesday night bringing a 40-50% chance of showers for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Highs will range in the mid to upper 70s through Wednesday with low 80s in the second half of the week.
- Lows will fall in the mid to low 60s Monday night then range in the low 70s through the rest of the week.
- Another Fall like weekend ahead for us!
Low to Moderate Risk of rip currents is forecast through the week.
**Any small change in weather, such as a large thunderstorm, can quickly change the rip current forecast so please always check Surf Rescue for the daily beach conditions.**
Seas will be 2ft or less through the week. Possibly 2-3ft Tuesday night through Wednesday night.
Monday High 9:56am (0.6'); Low 5:40pm (0.4')
*Monday High 10:10pm (0.6'); Low 5:54am (0.2') Tuesday
Tuesday High 10:52am (0.5'); Low 2:26pm (0.4')
*Tuesday High 10:32pm (0.6'); Low 6:24am (0.1') Wednesday
Wednesday High 9:19pm (0.7'); Low 6:44am (0.1')Thursday
Thursday High 9:30pm (0.8'); Low 6:39am (0.0')Friday
Friday High 9:54pm (0.9'); Low 6:57am (0.0') Saturday
Saturday High 10:24pm (1.0'); Low 11:01am (0.0') Sunday
Sunday High 11:00pm (1.0'); Low 12:35pm (0.0') Monday
- No threat of tropical disturbances in the entire Atlantic Basin
Orange Beach City Hall Rain Totals:
Total Monthly Rain: 5.50in
Total Yearly Rain: 83.88in
FIND LATEST WEATHER FORECAST AT National Weather Service
- Marine Weather
- Weather Forecast
- Weather Radar
- Weather - Tropical Update
- Emergency Weather Update
- Residents and visitors are encouraged to review current water quality ratings from the Alabama Department of Environmental Quality at http://adem.alabama.gov/programs/coastal/beachMonitoring.cnt.