The Fire Marshal's Office is responsible for the protection of life and property through code enforcement, plans review, fire inspections, and fire cause determination.
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE FIRE MARSHAL
Effective January 1, 2019, the City of Orange Beach will be operating under the 2018 edition of the International Fire Code (with local amendments). Copies of the 2018 International Fire Code adopting ordinance and amendments can be obtained from the office of the City Clerk or from the Fire Marshal’s Office.
A construction permit allows the applicant to install or modify systems and equipment for which a permit is required by Section 105.7 of the International Fire Code. All permits shall be applied for within CitizenServe.
Ono Island ISO PPC Rating Information
- Tents and Other Membrane Structures
- Cooking on Balconies Notice
- Marine Standpipe Information
- Fire Watch Packet
- Beachside Address Identification
- Hot Work Permit Application
- Public Poolside Emergency Phones
- Knox Box Ordering Information
- Elevator Key Box Notice
- Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Information
- High Rise Emergency Voice Alarm Communication Systems