The Fire Marshal's Office is responsible for the protection of life and property through code enforcement, plans review, fire inspections, and fire cause determination.
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE FIRE MARSHAL’S OFFICE
Effective January 1, 2019, the City of Orange Beach will be operating under the 2018 edition of the International Fire Code (with local amendments). Copies of the 2018 International Fire Code adopting ordinance and amendments can be obtained from the office of the City Clerk or from the Fire Marshal’s Office.
Inspections - Fire and life safety inspections
Plans Review - Certified fire plans examiners review site plans, building plans and fire protection system plans for new and renovated structures
Hazardous Materials - Oversight and inspection of occupancies that store hazardous materials and ensures compliance with appropriate regulations
Fire Investigations - Conduct fire cause and origin determinations
Pre-Incident Planning - Manages the department’s pre-incident planning program. The primary purpose of a pre-incident plan is to help responding personnel effectively manage emergencies with available resources.
Public Education & Public Relations
- Fire Sprinkler Permit Application
- Fire Alarm Permit Application
- Fixed Extinguishing System Permit Application
- Knox Box Ordering Information
- Tents and Other Membrane Structures
- Cooking on Balconies Notice
- Marine Standpipe Information
- Fire Watch Packet
- Single-Family Fire Sprinkler Permit Applications
- Beachside Address Identification