The Friends of the Arts is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and promoting the arts in our Gulf Coast region. Being a part of this dynamic group is both fun and rewarding through the numerous activities and events that the Friends help support at the Coastal Arts Center of Orange Beach, including:
- The Festival of Art - second full weekend in March
- Summer Art Camp - June
- After School Arts Program - September through April
- Arts Afire fall festival - October
- Frank Brown Int'l Songwriter's Festival - November
- Light Up The Arts - December
- Artist Receptions
Go to the Friends' website at www.FriendsoftheArtsinc.org to find out more and join the fun!
We appreciate our 2020-2021 Friends of the Arts Corporate/Community Partners!
- Frances Holk Insurance Co. Inc.
- Dr. Danny O. Winbush, Ph.D.
- Josh Kesling, Kesling Law Firm