The Friends of the Arts is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and promoting the arts in our Gulf Coast region. Being a part of this dynamic group is both fun and rewarding through the numerous activities and events that the Friends help support at the Coastal Arts Center of Orange Beach, including:
- The Festival of Art the second full weekend in March.
- Summer Art Camp in June.
- After School Arts Program, September through April.
- Arts Afire fall festival in October.
- Frank Brown Int'l Songwriter's Festival in November
- Light Up The Arts in December.
- Artist Receptions throughout the year.
Go to the Friends' website at www.FriendsoftheArtsinc.org to find out more and join the fun!
We appreciate our 2018 Friends of the Arts Corporate/Community Partners!
Katy Lonowski, RE/MAX of Orange Beach
Jude McCoy, Ready Arm Defend LLC
Jude McCoy, Fluid Helix LLC
Tara Gifford, Blue Girl Beading