The 47th Orange Beach Festival of Art will be held March 13-14, 2021.
We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the grounds and will take additional precautions as needed. We will abide by any current governing mandates at the time of the show.
Should changes to our show schedule be required, we will immediately announce it on this website and on social media.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For more than 46 years, the Festival of Art has been our island's first rite of spring. It is a celebration of visual, performing, musical and culinary arts. With more than 100 artists working in a dazzling variety of media, festival-goers always have plenty to see, hear, touch, taste and experience.
The Festival of Art returns March 13-14, 2021. SAT 10-5, SUN 10-4
Fine Artist applications accepted August 1 - October 31, 2020 through Zapplication.org. ALL OTHER VENDORS are by invitation only.
This fine arts festival is completely FREE with music and entertainment featured on two stages.
PARKING: Off site parking from the west side is available at the OB City Hall area. Parking for guests approaching from east Orange Beach (Bear Point, Caswell, etc.) is at the Orange Beach Presbyterian Church.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2020 SHOW WINNERS!
- Best of Show: Deana Goldsmith / Pastels
- Judges Awards: Godwin Kou / Watercolor...Kathleen Hunt / Glass....Jason Stoddard / Jewelry
- 2-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Bobby Goldsmith / Graphite....2nd place, Michael Steddum / Painting...3rd place, Rebecca McCall / Photography
- 3-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Michael Young / Wood....2nd place, Holly Vaughn / Jewelry....3rd place, Steve & Dee Burrow / Clay
- Exhibitor's Choice Award: Paula Marksbury / Glass
- Mayor's Choice Award: Janet Weilbrenner / Mixed Media
- Kids Choice:
THANK YOU to all our 2020 sponsors. We appreciate your support of the arts in our community:
- The Friends of the Arts, Inc.
- Frank Brown Int'l. Songwriters Foundation
- Centennial Bank
- The Orange Beach Store
- Infinity Bicycles
CULINARY VENDORS 2020:
- Bleus Burgers
- Coastal Alabama Catering (Cosmo's, Cobalts restaurants)
- Fin & Fork Restaurant
- Ginny Lane
All Vendors are by invitation only.
~ THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 PATRONS OF THE ARTS! ~
Jeanne & Vince Duffy
Pam McDonald & Jayne McCaskey
Jane and Jan Vest
Dee & Steve Burrow
Pam & Bill Jeffries
Rhonda & Joe Barber
Judy & Steve Sholtis
J. Kris Jones
Gwen & Fred Lowe
Rebecca & Patrick Murphy,
John William Davis
Helen & Phil Carlock
|Mike & Sue LaPorte||
Dianne & Allen McElroy
|Barbara Hough||Tommie Werneth||Mark & Sue Laporte|
Susan & Billy Coyne
Lynn & Chuck Norwood
Susie & Greg Leatherbury
|Joan & Mike Gasaway||Sandy Schuchardt||
Sharon & Al Vreeland
Buying your art through this program provides support to both the fine artists and the performing artists, and brings you recognition in our community.
For complete details and to access the purchase form, click HERE.