The Orange Beach Festival of Art will be this weekend, March 14-15, Saturday 10:00-5:00 and Sunday 10:00-4:00.
We have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the grounds and will take additional precautions as needed.
Should changes to our show schedule be required, we will immediately announce it on this website and on social media.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For more than 45 years, the Festival of Art has been our island's first rite of spring. It is a celebration of visual, performing, musical and culinary arts. With more than 100 artists working in a dazzling variety of media, festival-goers always have plenty to see, hear, touch, taste and experience.
The Festival of Art returns March 14-15, 2020. SAT 10-5, SUN 10-4
Fine Artist applications accepted August 1 - October 31, 2019 through Zapplication.org. ALL OTHER VENDORS are by invitation only.
This fine arts festival is completely FREE with music and entertainment featured on two stages.
PARKING: The Wharf EAST lot, and OB City Hall area, with $5 shuttle service provided. Parking for guests approaching from east Orange Beach (Bear Point, Caswell, etc.) is at the Orange Beach Presbyterian Church.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2019 SHOW WINNERS!
- Best of Show: Christina Smith/Mixed Media
- Judges Awards: Craig McMillen/Clay, Sam Collins/Illustration, Teresa Merriman/Mixed Media
- 2-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Wayne Gao/Mixed Media; 2nd Place, George Jones/Oil; 3rd PlaceMichael Fagan/Acrylic
- 3-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Paula Marksbury/Glass; 2nd Place, Michael Young/Wood; 3rd Place, Don McCoy/Jewelry
- Exhibitor's Choice Award: Tara Gifford/Jewelry
- Mayor's Choice Award: Chris Hartsfield/Acrylic
- *NEW* Kids Choice: Mitch Landry/Metal
THANK YOU to all our 2019 sponsors. We appreciate your support of the arts in our community:
- The Friends of the Arts, Inc.
- Frank Brown Int'l. Songwriters Foundation
- Centennial Bank
- The Orange Beach Store
- Infinity Bicycles
CULINARY VENDORS 2019:
- Bleus Burgers
- Coastal Alabama Catering (Cosmo's, Cobalts restaurants)
- Fin & Fork Restaurant
- Ginny Lane
Vendors are by invitation only.
~ THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 PATRONS OF THE ARTS! ~
Jeanne & Vince Duffy
Pam McDonald & Jayne McCaskey
Jane and Jan Vest
Dee & Steve Burrow
Pam & Bill Jeffries
Rhonda & Joe Barber
Judy & Steve Sholtis
J. Kris Jones
Gwen & Fred Lowe
Rebecca & Patrick Murphy,
John William Davis
Helen & Phil Carlock
|Mike & Sue LaPorte||
Dianne & Allen McElroy
|Barbara Hough||Tommie Werneth||Mark & Sue Laporte|
Susan & Billy Coyne
Lynn & Chuck Norwood
Susie & Greg Leatherbury
|Joan & Mike Gasaway||Sandy Schuchardt||
Sharon & Al Vreeland
Buying your art through this program provides support to both the fine artists and the performing artists, and brings you recognition in our community.
For complete details and to access the purchase form, click HERE.