For more than 40 years, the Festival of Art has been our island's first rite of spring. It is a celebration of visual, performing, musical and culinary arts. With more than 100 artists working in a dazzling variety of media, festival-goers always have plenty to see, hear, touch, taste and experience.
The Festival of Art returns March 9-10, 2019. SAT 10-5, SUN 10-4
This fine arts festival is completely FREE with music and entertainment featured on two stages.
PARKING: The Wharf west lot, and OB City Hall area, with shuttles provided by B.R.A.T.S. for a $5 daily rate. Parking for guests approaching from east Orange Beach (Bear Point, Caswell, etc.) is at the Orange Beach Presbyterian Church.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2018 SHOW WINNERS!
- Best of Show: Pui Lan Cockman/Watercolor
- Judges Awards: Miachel Banks/Folk Art, Joseph Sheffield/ Watercolor, Steve Bailey/Photography
- 2-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Jesse Kundreth/Graphic; 2nd place, Deanna Goldsmith/Oil & Pastel; 3rd place, Karen Libecap/Watercolor
- 3-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Ed Brownlee/Clay; 2nd Place Larry Allen/Clay; 3rd Place, Steve Dark/Clay
- Exhibitor's Choice Award: Paul Nikitchenko/Oil
- Mayor's Choice Award: Craig McMillan/Clay
THANK YOU to all our 2019 sponsors. We appreciate your support of the arts in our community:
- The Friends of the Arts, Inc.
- Frank Brown Int'l. Songwriters Foundation
- Centennial Bank
- The Orange Beach Store
CULINARY VENDORS 2019:
- Bleus Burgers
- Coastal Alabama Catering (Cosmo's, Cobalts restaurants)
- Fin & Fork Restaurant
- Wolf Bay Lodge restaurant
Artist applications accepted annually August 1 - October 31 at www.zapplication.org
Vendors are by invitation only.
~ THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 PATRONS OF THE ARTS! ~
|David Green & Kathy Albers,
Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism
|Pamela McDonald & Jayne McCaskey|
|Dee & Steve Burrow,
Sea Oat Studio
|Jeanne & Vince Duffy||Kathy & Ricky Lindsey||Gwen & Fred Lowe||Rebecca & Patrick Murphy, The Ben Murphy Co.|
|Helen & Phil Carlock||Christine Gorell||Barbara Hough||Pam & Bill Jeffries||Mark & Sue Laporte|
|Dianne & Allen McElroy||Lynn & Chuck Norwood, Re/Max of Gulf Shores||Sandy Schuchardt||Tommie & Eddie Werneth|
Buying your art through this program provides support to both the fine artists and the performing artists, and brings you recognition in our community.
For complete details and to access the purchase form, click HERE.