Greens Fees & Memberships:
Non-Member Greens Fee -
9 Holes (walking) $15.00 (+tax)
18 Holes (walking) $25.00 (+tax)
9 Holes (Including Cart) $20.00 (+tax)
18 Holes (Including Cart) $30.00 (+tax)
Each Additional 9 Holes $10.00 (+tax) (Walking or Cart)
Member Greens Fees -
Walk the Course FREE
Pull-Cart Rental $5.00 (+tax)
Electric Cart Rental $10.00 (+tax) (Must be 16 to operate)
Fundraising Tournament Fee (Regardless of Membership Status) 18 Holes - $20.00 (+tax)
Annual Golf Membership -
Orange Beach Resident* $125.00 per year (Adult)
$50.00 per year (Children 17 & under)
(*Proof of residency is required for Resident rates to be applied.)
Non-Resident $275.00 per year
Three Month Non-Resident $250.00
Membership entitles you to all the golf you can walk and play (for the length of your membership)
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and are not authorized to drive a golf cart.
Resident Membership Requirements:
For the purpose of defining residency within The City of Orange Beach, residents are defined as:
- A person who lives on a permanent basis (12 months) within the corporate limits of the City of Orange Beach. NOTE: Ono Island is not located within the Corporate Limits of the City of Orange Beach.
- A person who owns residential or commercial real estate within the corporate limits of the City of Orange Beach.
- Individuals that own a business that is located physically within the corporate limits of Orange Beach.
Proof of Residency is Required -
Acceptable forms of identification include:
A current membership card issued by the Orange Beach Recreation Center.
- A valid Alabama Driver's License showing a physical Orange Beach address.
- A current utility bill (gas, water, electric) showing applicant's name and physical address.
- Orange Beach Property tax bill.
- Orange Beach Property Deed.
- Orange Beach Voter's Registration Card.
- A twelve (12) month lease agreement.
- A business license showing the name, physical address of the business and owner's name.
Non-acceptable forms of identification:
- Items showing a Post Office Box number instead of a physical address.
- Telephone & Cable bills.
- Checks or bank statements.
- Expired bills or leases.