The Orange Beach Planning Commission is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Monday, February 11th for its regular meeting in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
The agenda is as follows:
ORANGE BEACH PLANNING COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING AT 4 P.M.
A. CALL TO ORDER
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
F. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
G. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND CERTIFIED RECORDS
- Approval of minutes from the Regular Meeting on January 14, 2019.
H. PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Case No. 0202-PUDA-19, Wharf PUD Overflow Parking Areas - Sawgrass Consulting, on behalf of Wharf Entertainment Properties, requests recommendation to City Council for approval of a Major PUD Modification to The Wharf PUD Master Plan to acknowledge undeveloped areas as temporary locations for existing overflow parking for concerts and other events and to allow for necessary maintenance. The Wharf is located on CANAL ROAD between WHARF PARKWAY EAST and WHARF PARKWAY WEST.
I. SITE PLAN REVIEWS
- Case No. 0904-SP-18, The Shores Townhouses - Chris Govan, on behalf of Jeff Patterson, requests approval of Site Plan Review to construct a residential development containing three buildings and seven units on 4.35 acres. The property is located at 23727 PERDIDO BEACH BOULEVARD in the GB (General Business) zoning district. Deferred from the Regular Meeting on January 14, 2018.
- Case No. 0101-SP-19. Harbor Club - Sawgrass Consulting, on behalf of Coleman Bryars, requests approval of Site Plan Review to construct a multi-family residential development with three, four-story buildings and a total of 72 units. The property is located at the south end of GRIFFITH MARINA ROAD in the MR (Marine Resort) zoning district. Deferred from the Regular Meeting on January 14, 2018.
- Case No. 0201-SP-19. Advanced Carpet Cleaning & Restoration - Lieb Engineering, on behalf of ACR Properties LLC, requests approval of Site Plan Review to construct a 6,000-SF commercial building on 0.57 acres. The property is located on the south side of CANAL ROAD 450 feet west of the intersection of CANAL ROAD and the FOLEY BEACH EXPRESS in the GB (General Business) zoning district.
J. ITEMS SUBMITTED BUT NOT MEETING SECOND DEADLINE
K. OTHER BUSINESS
- Discussion on the update to the Comprehensive Plan.
L. PUBLIC COMMENTS