The Orange Beach Planning Commission is scheduled to meet at 5 p.m. Monday, January 14th for its regular meeting in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
The agenda is as follows:
ORANGE BEACH PLANNING COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING AT 4 P.M.
A. CALL TO ORDER
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
F. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
G. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND CERTIFIED RECORDS
- Approval of minutes from the Work Session on December 10, 2018.
- Approval of minutes from the Regular Meeting on December 10, 2018.
H. PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Case No. 0102-PUD-19, Broken Sound PUD - Dewberry, on behalf of Charles W. Daniel, requests recommendation to City Council for Preliminary PUD Approval to rezone 7.5 acres located at the northeast corner of the intersection of LAUDER LANE and PELICAN PLACE from RM-2 (Multi-Family Residential High Density) to PUD (Planned Unit Development) for a single-family residential subdivision with 40 lots.
- Case No. 0103-RZ-19, Lauder Pelican Subdivision Rezoning - Dewberry, on behalf of Charles W. Daniel, requests recommendation to City Council for Rezoning to rezone 2.41 acres located east of LAUDER LANE and 300 feet south of the intersection of CANAL ROAD and LAUDER LANE and northeast of the intersection of LAUDER PLACE and LAUDER LANE from GB (General Business) and RM-2 (Multi-Family Residential High Density) to RS-1 (Single-Family Residential).
- Case No. 0104-SD-19, Lauder Pelican Subdivision - Dewberry, on behalf of Charles W. Daniel, requests Preliminary /Final Minor Subdivision Approval to subdivide 33+ acres into a subdivision containing one commercial lot, five residential lots, and two conservation areas. The property is located on the south side of CANAL ROAD, east of LAUDER LANE, and north of PELICAN PLACE in the GB (General Business) and RM-2 (Multi-Family Residential High Density) zoning districts.
- Case No. 0105-ZT-19. Article 4. Section 4.03, Canal Road Side Yard Setbacks - The Community Development Department requests a recommendation to City Council for a Zoning Text Amendment to amend Section 4.03 of the Zoning Ordinance, Minimum Setbacks, to modify the side yard setbacks for lots with side yards abutting Canal Road east of Alabama Highway 161.
I. SITE PLAN REVIEWS
J. ITEMS SUBMITTED BUT NOT MEETING SECOND DEADLINE
- Case No. 0904-SP-18. The Shores Townhouses - Chris Govan, on behalf of Jeff Patterson, requests approval of Site Plan Review to construct a residential development containing three buildings and seven units on 4.35 acres. The property is located at 23727 PERDIDO BEACH BOULEVARD in the GB (General Business) zoning district. Deferred from the Regular Meeting on December 10, 2018.
- Case No. 0101-SP-19. Harbor Club - Sawgrass Consulting, on behalf of Coleman Bryars, requests approval of Site Plan Review to construct a multi-family residential development with three, four-story buildings and a total of 72 units. The property is located at the south end of GRIFFITH MARINA ROAD in the MR (Marine Resort) zoning district.
K. OTHER BUSINESS
L. PUBLIC COMMENTS