As a Resident Recruit, you are considered a temporary employee of the City of Orange Beach. This requires us to obtain certain information prior to your employment, including:
- A physical copy of your valid driver's license or CDL license (if applicable)
- A physical copy of your social security card. This is a federal requirement and can not be waived under any circumstances.
- Direct deposit banking information or voided check
- A pre-employment drug screen and physical are to be completed at least one week prior to your first day of attendance
Additionally, the Alabama Fire College requires additional documentation, including:
- Completed CPAT form
- A copy of the front and back of your health insurance card
- A copy of your high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Alabama Fire College registration form
- Alabama Fire College physical form (Please note: This physical is in addition to the physical required by the City of Orange Beach)
It is important to understand that this documentation is required and you will not be able to attend the program without the completion of this documentation.