Orange Beach Weather
WEATHER UPDATE FOR CITY OF ORANGE BEACH
Updated on December 2, 2022
Warmer air has moved in bringing some cloud cover from time to time and a small chance of isolated showers. Highs will range in the low 70s with Lows in the mid to low 60s.
No severe weather threats. Small chance of a shower or two that may have a rumble of thunder in them.
Friday - Starting off cool with a southeast wind bringing in some cloud cover and warmer air. Partly cloudy skies by the evening. Highs in the low 70s with Lows staying in the mid to upper 60s in the evening.
Saturday - Partly cloudy skies continue with a 20% chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon. Highs in the low 70s with Lows in the mid to low 60s.
Sunday - Mostly cloudy skies to start off the day with a 20% chance of a shower or two. Highs in the low 70s with Lows in the low 60s. Partly cloudy skies in the evening.
Next Week - A mixture of mostly sunny skies to mostly cloudy skies throughout the first part of the week. Mostly sunny skies the second half of the week. Temperatures will be a bit on the warm side. Highs will range in the mid to low 70s with Lows in the mid to upper 60s. Little to no rain chance through at least the first half of the week.
Moderate Risk of Rip Currents through the weekend.
**Any small change in weather, such as a large thunderstorm, can quickly change the rip current forecast so please always check Surf Rescue for the daily beach conditions.**
Seas will average around 2ft through most of the weekend.
Tides: (Alabama Point)
- Friday High 7:03pm (0.6'); Low 4:44am (0.2') Saturday
- Saturday High 7:23pm (0.8'); Low 5:12am (0.0') Sunday
- Sunday High 7:49pm (0.9'); Low 5:36am (-0.1') Monday
- Monday High 8:13pm (1.0'); Low 5:55am (-0.2') Tuesday
- Tuesday High 8:26pm (1.1'); Low 6:17am (-0.2') Wednesday
- Wednesday High 8:05pm (1.1'); Low 6:51am (-0.2') Thursday
- Thursday High 8:23pm (1.1'); Low 8:39am (-0.2') Friday
City of Orange Beach Total Rainfall: (City Hall)
- Total Monthly Rain: 0.00in
- Total Yearly Rain: 68.95in
- *December 2021 at this time: 0.00in
- *Year 2021 at this time: 88.04in