The City of Orange Beach offers soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, sand volleyball, and flag football to our local youth. Please see the sports timeline below regarding registration dates for upcoming sports.
- Soccer: Fall 2022 Early Registration: May 2nd through May 22nd, 2022. Late Registration: July 25th through August 12th.
- Contact Football (10U and 12U): Fall 2022 Early Registration: May 2nd through 22nd, 2022. Late Registration (12U ONLY): July 25th through August 12th, 2022.
- Cheerleading (ages 9 through 12): Fall 2022 registration - July 25th through August 12th, 2022. Please note: Girls can still play soccer while participating in cheerleading.
- Basketball: October 17-November 6, 2022
- Flag Football: October 17-November 6, 2022
- Baseball, Softball, T-Ball, and Tiny T-Ball: January 24th through February 11th, 2022
- Sand Volleyball: Registration schedule - February 7th through February 25th, 2022
Volunteer Coaches Needed
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Youth Sports Coach, please complete the Volunteer Youth Sports Coach form. (Please note: Coaches' clinic is mandatory.)
For all youth sports registrations, the parent or legal guardian will need to create an account on ActiveNet before registering a participant.
Please "follow" us on Facebook at City of Orange Beach Athletics to stay informed on youth sporting leagues and events.
For any more information regarding youth sports, please email John McIntosh or call 251-200-8155.
ActiveNet Orange Beach
In January 2020, the City of Orange Beach started utilizing the ActiveNet website to handle some online registrations and activity sign-ups.
For your convenience, you can search, enroll and pay registration fees all on ActiveNet from the comfort of your computer or on your Smartphone. To get started an account must be created. Find instructions in the "How to Register" tab on this page.