Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are all your items for sale?
Yes, we have glass, pottery, fine art, jewelry and more for sale.
- Are your artists local?
Yes, they are primarily local and from the Gulf Coast region.
- Can you give an estimated value on art work I own?
No, we do not give art valuations.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes, we can also mail them.
- Do you ship?
Yes, we ship anything that fits in a large flat rate box. For larger works, please visit local shipping specialists.
- Does your artwork rotate?
Since all our art is for sale, the pieces are in continual rotation.
- Is there a cost to visit your gallery or studios?
No, admission is free to all three buildings on our campus.
- Is the chandelier in the gallery made by the artist Chihuly?
No, our chandelier was made by our own glass artists in The Hot Shop, Kerry Parks and Dan Rush. We say it is "Chihuly-inspired!"
- Do you allow field trips to your campus?
Yes! Please call to get information about your specific needs. Various demo's can be scheduled in our studios. We are also located adjacent to the Waterfront Kids Park which works nicely for young school groups.