Our next show, 49th Annual: March 11 - March 12, 2023Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
No entrance fee.
Fine artist apps are taken through ZAPPlication, August 1 through October 31, 2022.
All other vendors are by invitation only.
For more than 48 years, the Festival of Art has been our island's first rite of spring. It is a celebration of visual, performing, musical and culinary arts. The show was selected as Best Art Show in Alabama for three of the past four years by the luxury maazine "ALABAMA" and is currently ranked nationally at #25 for the top 100 fine art and design shows.
This fine arts festival is completely free with music and entertainment featured on two stages. You can be a part of it by volunteering or purchaing art through our Patron of the Arts program. There are multiple parking options.
We love and appreciate our local sponsors! For more information, see our Sponsorship Information form for 2023.
Congratulations to Our 2022 Show Winners!
- Best of Show: Penny Dobson - Mixed Media
- Judges Awards: Eric Moore - Mixed Media | Tammy Hayes - Alcohol Ink| Holly Vaughn - Jewelry
- 2-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Jason Stoddart - Photography | 2nd place, Scott McQueen - Folk Art | 3rd place, Sarah Scott - Painting
- 3-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Melissa Hampton - Jewelry | 2nd place, Dave Stephens - Clay | 3rd place, Calvin Walton - Sculpture
- Artisan Award: Michael Young, Wood
- Exhibitors' Choice Award: Ricky Steele - Oil and Acrylic
- Mayor's Choice Award: Mark Worden - Photography
- Kids' Choice: Amy Koch - Mixed Media
Thank you to all our 2022 sponsors. We appreciate your support of the arts in our community:
- The Friends of the Arts, Inc.
- Frank Brown Int'l. Songwriters Foundation
- Centennial Bank
- The Orange Beach Store
- Infinity Bicycles
- Oso Early Restaurant
Culinary Vendors 2022
- Bleus Burgers
- Coastal Alabama Catering (Cosmo's, Cobalts restaurants)
- Beachin' Eats
- BuzzCatz Coffee and Sweets
All vendors are by invitation only.