Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can anyone rent a booth at this show?
No, this is a juried fine arts show only, with culinary and musical artists by invitation.
- If I am an artist and want to apply, what are the deadlines?
Applications are accepted through the ZAPPlication website. The application process opens August 1 of each year, and closes on October 31. Notification of accepted/waitlist/declined artists is announced in November after our juror process. The deadline to then pay your booth fee(s) is mid January of each festival year. Double booths are limited and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Is the show always at the same time of year?
Yes, it is always the second full weekend of March. We always host our show one week prior to the Fairhope Arts and Crafts show.
- Is there an entrance fee for the Festival?
No, this is a free event.
- Is there parking on site?
Off-site parking is available with a shuttle. Final parking information is announced in January.
Guests coming from East Orange Beach (Bear Point, Caswell, etc.) should park at the Orange Beach Presbyterian Church.
- What kind of artwork will I see?
We offer a tremendous variety of mediums with an average of 95 artists, including: