- Can we park our RV or camper at the sportsplex overnight?
No - the sportsplex does not allow any RV or camper to stay overnight. There are several campgrounds and RV parks in the area we encourage you to check out.
- How much does it costs for my organization/team to rent out the fields?
The cost of renting one, some, or all of our fields depends on a few different factors which include but are not limited to the following:
- The time of year your organization will be using the fields.
- The city in which your organizations/teams will be staying while they are here.
- The amount of time/days your organizations use the fields.
- Is there a gym or pool located at the sportsplex?
No - the sportsplex consists of nine baseball/softball fields, two soccer fields, and one multipurpose field. The sportsplex does not have any indoor athletic facility. The city's gym and pool are located at the OB Rec Center and the OB Aquatics Center
- We are coming down for a baseball/softball tournament at your facility, can we get some more information on scheduling, admission fees, etc.?
The Orange Beach Sportsplex rents out its fields to different organizations, and that organization controls gate fees, scheduling, and any other tournament-related issues. The sportsplex only controls the use of the facility.
- Where is the Orange Beach Sportsplex located?
The sportsplex is located at 4389 William Silvers Parkway in Orange Beach, AL (off of Canal Road).
- Does the city offer baseball and softball?
Yes. Find more information on the Youth Sports page.
- Does the city offer football?
Yes. Please see the Youth Sports page on the City Website for more information.
- How will I know when sport registrations begin?
Click the "Like" button on the City of Orange Beach Athletics Facebook page to receive up-to-date information on all youth sports offered. Flyers are also sent home with the children at Orange Beach Elementary School (OBES) just prior to the start of registration.
- What sports does the city offer, and to what age groups?
- Baseball (Tiny T-Ball through 12U; must be 4 on May 1st)
- Basketball (Ages 6U through 12U; must be 5 on September 1st)
- Cheerleading (Ages 10U and 12U; must be 9 on August 1st)
- Contact Football (Ages 10U and 12U; must be 9 on August 1st)
- Flag Football (Ages 6U through 12U; must be 5 on September 1st)
- Sand Volleyball (12U an 16U; must be 10 on May 1st)
- Soccer (Ages 5U through 14U; must be 4 on August 1st )
- Softball (Tiny T-Ball through 12U; must be 4 on May 1st)
- When is basketball season?
Typically, we run basketball registration during the month of November. The season will begin in December and run through February.
- When is soccer season?
Typically, we run soccer registration during the month of August. The season will begin in September and run through October.
- Where do I register for youth sports when it is time, and what will I need?
You will register at the Orange Beach Rec Center; you will need a copy of your child's birth certificate and cash or check for the registration fee.