Fire Marshal's Office
The Fire Marshal's Office is responsible for the protection of life and property through code enforcement, plan review, fire inspections, and fire cause determination.
Effective January 1, 2019, the City of Orange Beach will be operating under the 2018 edition of the International Fire Code (with local amendments). Copies of the 2018 International Fire Code adopting ordinance and amendments can be obtained from the office of the City Clerk or from the Fire Marshal's Office.
- Cooking on Balconies Notice (PDF)
- Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Information (PDF)
- Fire Code Letter of Appeal Guidelines (PDF)
- Fire Watch Packet (PDF)
- High Rise Emergency Voice Alarm Communication Systems (PDF)
- Hot Work Permit Application (PDF)
- Knox Box Ordering Information (PDF)
- Marina-Boatyard Standpipe Information (PDF)
- Tents and Other Membrane Structures (PDF)