Hurricane Stickers are available from the Finance Department. Per City Ordinance, the issuance of Hurricane Stickers will cease on the issuance of a Tropical Storm Warning and/or a Hurricane Warning.
Hurricane Decals 2020 to 2022
- All City of Orange Beach Hurricane Decals are valid for a three-year period.
- Proof of residency and up-to-date utility accounts are required to pick up decals.
- Two decals will be given for each property.
- If there is a renter, one decal goes to the renter; one decal goes to the owner.
- All condominium, townhouses, apartment owners will receive their decals from your Homeowners' Association, Property Owners' Association, Condo Owners' Association, or Management company.
- We advise you to not affix the decal to your vehicle until a mandatory evacuation, if you sell your car or replace the windshield bring the decal in for a replacement.
- New to 2020 only for Residential decal:
- If your utility account is up-to-date you can scan a copy of your license and email Amanda Fikes.
- We will mail your decals to your physical property address.
- Once a tropical storm or hurricane warning has been issued, no hurricane decals of any type will be available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact the City of Orange Beach Finance Department at 251-981-6096.